 LEGO Company / 2819
Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Schilling wrote:
But re-reading the original post with the new information in mind, I'm fairly
sure that the event will be very similar to one of the First Lego League events
where there are a dozen or so activities your robot must do. Even if you knew
all the specific activities, since you won't have the actual layout until the
day of the event, there will still be SOME programming that will have to be
done. And quite possibly even the robot you built at home won't work on the
final layout because of some differences that you didn't expect.

I'll bet the rules are still subject to change.  If anyone has an opinion, about
what would be better, they should express it to Jake and Jan

Steve