 LEGO Company / 2743
Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:41:51 GMT

This sounds like a lotta fun, if not somewhat short notice.

One critical question, regarding the competition itself: What is the programming environment?

-Ted

   You will get the needed information about the game 2 weeks before the tournament begins, so you can start working at home but you will get a normal LEGO Mindstorms kit from us in Billund so you are not allowed to take any of your own Mindstorms parts with you but you are more than welcome to take some of your MOCs with you we can show off if you like.