 Robotics / 23452
Re: AFOL Mindstorm competition in Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

David's team and my team will be competeing against
teams from France, Denmark, Italy and the Netherlands.

   Excellent! Congradulations to both teams, and please do keep us
"stay-at-homes" up to date on how it goes! While my LEGO can't go with you, my
best wishes certainly do!

I'll try to make sure either David or I post updates
right here, so keep watching...

   To both Dave & Steve - may I ask who is on your teams, or what you know of
the other teams? And when details of the event might be released?

--
Brian Davis