 Pirates / 4376
4375  |  4377
Subject:
The Corinthian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:47:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ahoy mates.

It has been a long time since I’ve managed to put together an MOC, I guess it was a lack-of-time induced dark age, but I have finally put a little something together.

The first production from the yards of Port Olympic, The Corinthian became the flagship of the...well...soon-to-be fleet. The Admiral (if he can be called that with one ship), Zale Alexander, was pleased with the firepower of the ship yet the agility the shorter style allowed (at a slight lack for speed).

Boasting an 11 cannon broadside, the ship is more than capable of filling its current role of patrol, as it is the size of both the famed Black Seas Barracuda and Skull’s Eye Schooner. When the time comes, it will be very fit for it’s diplomatic (to a point) roll of sailing around and showing off itself to other armies in the neighboring waters.

Hope you all enjoy! Any comments or thoughts are welcome.

Brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=191998

MOCPages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/19744

God bless, Sean