 Pirates / 4390
Re: The Corinthian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John P. Henderson wrote:
   Ahoy!

Good work Sean. I love how many gun ports this provides. One thing I didn’t see in the pics was whether you can access/view the lower decks. If not, that might be an interesting feature for your next ship.

Well, you can -technically- view the lower decks, if by view you mean look down and say ‘oh look, you can see lower decks’. I plan on removing the top most deck and then adding details to the lower ones, and also extending the ship slightly so that another mast will not look as out of place.

   I like the use of the katana. It makes the ship seem worldly and well-traveled.

Thanks! I figured those would beat more cutlasses.

   Though my favorite pic would have to be the first on your MOCpage - at full sail and colored like an aging early photograph. It makes me think I’m looking through a window into the past.

Sail on! :)

-Hendo

Yeah, I liked that one too. The sails turned out pretty good I think too.

God bless, Sean