 CAD / 13913
Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 02:30:18 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:

all! and some extra parts you wouldn't count into minifig parts at first sight¬
like the 2x2x2 slopes.

Thanks Willy - your INI file will make my game a LOT easier to build.
:-)

¬

BTW - I've grabbed your 'red bikini' parts to use
for the woman in level 3 of OpWolf - thanks!

¬
I'm glad you like it ;-)¬
¬

Yes, I'll have to upload a pic of the model vs the original
in a week or 2, when it's done.

Gabriel

--

NB: swap "spam" for "lugnet" in my email address.  :-)