 General / 52826
Re: "seeking help for freeware PC game"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:23:55 GMT

Tore Eriksson wrote:

I assume that you are doing this for a 2d game, or else you'll need the poses
for almost an infinite numbers of angles.

Yes, if you are not familiar with the original "Operation Wolf",
it is a 2D game.  And so will be my remake.

OpWolf is a late-80's arcade classic..
www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8927

I do hope you get the help you ask for here at the world's friendliest
community. :) Unfortunately, I don't have what it takes.

A couple of people, (Danny Staple in particular) have been very helpful.

Now, Lugnetters...   I am happy to give you a first teaser shot.

My new sprite, over the original background.
(NB: The models, lighting and angle are only temporary.)

But I think it's not bad for an early test :-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/David_Manning/tease.gif
(if prompted, the password is "lugnet")

I am using MLCad + Ldraw library + LGEO library + Lpub + Povray.

Good luck with your Brickwar project, Tore..  :-)

--

NB: swap "spam" for "lugnet" in my email address.  :-)