 CAD / 13911
Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gabriel McGrath wrote:
   Travis Cobbs wrote:
   You can get an updated MLCad.ini file that should support most (all?) of the official minifig parts from here:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html

--Travis

all! and some extra parts you wouldn’t count into minifig parts at first sight
like the 2x2x2 slopes. unfortunately you cannot generate any skeletons or
battle druids ‘cos the arms are hard coded. no drop down box for these two:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30377

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6265

mr. lachmann?

(snip-snap)

   BTW - I’ve grabbed your ‘red bikini’ parts to use for the woman in level 3 of OpWolf - thanks!

I’m glad you like it ;-)

w.