 General / 52814
Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 04:03:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gabriel McGrath wrote:
Actually, MLCad has a minifig generator,
which I've been using.   It doesn't have all the options
as far as different heads, etc.. but I can easily put them in manually.

You can get an updated MLCad.ini file that should support most (all?) of the
official minifig parts from here:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html

--Travis