 Pirates / 4193
Re: Secret testing of a new cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:05:13 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:

   On a small sand island in a bayou not to far from Galveston Secret testing of one of the new cannons continues!

why pirates? (recall what Sam Houston said about us)

so what do you think?

kurt

Austin, TX

It kind of looks like a 15” Dahlgren. I really like the inclusion of gearing on the carriage!

LFB