 Pirates / 4182
Re: Secret testing of a new cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:50:20 GMT

What a great model!

Where did you get the black bucket? I checked Peeron and they say it only comes in chrome, blue, and dark pink.

BTW when I saw this post last night and the subject of disapering guns came up I started work one one of my own with a disapering mechanism. It uses the foward recoil from the cannon firing (plus another spring in the unit) to work the mechanism. The whole thing is about 75% complete. I hope to show pics here soon.