 Pirates / 4196
Re: Secret testing of a new cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 03:32:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Peter Blencowe wrote:

   I didn’t want to build it in Blue. So... I CHEATED!! I admit it! two belville buckets

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=belville+bucket&sz=10&searchSort=P&invType=

gave their lego lives, SHOCK and HORROR! I spray painted them black. I know, I am really bad!

Not to worry I’ve done the same thing with markers for some Star Wars figs.

what do think of my latest “bad idea”: Take a cut down lego rifle (the grey kind) and attach the cut down end to a gray painted light saber handle to produce a slightly more 1850’s looking gun. Conversely paint the stock brown.

(this would not be a very big deal for me because I have more of rifles than I can use and several damaged light sabers where the crome is coming off)

Do one, and upload a picture for us!

kurt