 Pirates / 4176
Subject:
Secret testing of a new cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:09:04 GMT

To: Cmdr. Naval Weapons Development RTN HQ. Galveston

From: Capt. Counter-Intelligence Texas Rangers

We have intercepted communications coming out of the Mexican spy network in and around Galveston. They are reporting on the noise of testing of “very large” cannons and the large shipments of iron ore coming to Galveston from Llano. They also report on someone named “Joneriksun” who they think is involved. I don’t know what you are developing, but I hope it’s good enough. Because it looks like we could soon be back to open war with Mexico.

Jack

On a small sand island in a bayou not to far from Galveston Secret testing of one of the new cannons continues!

why pirates? (recall what Sam Houston said about us)

so what do you think?

kurt

Austin, TX

Re: Secret testing of a new cannon