 Pirates / 4193
  Re: Secret testing of a new cannon

(...) It kind of looks like a 15" Dahlgren. I really like the inclusion of gearing on the carriage! LFB (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Secret testing of a new cannon

(...) The 15 inch Dahlgren was my model prototype, my lego cannon however, has the flatish butt end of the 15" Rodman (2 URLs) (...) Finally, someone likes my gun mount/carriage!! Thanks! I was just looking on the web for pics or drawings of early (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)