 People / 1208
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.people, Ryan J. Schave writes:
I have recently come out of my dark ages so please forgive me.  What is the
deal with Timmy?  Is he from a set, theme, maniac issue?  I've seen pictures
of MOC's running him over, etc.

I remember asking the same question myself. ;-) (a long time ago!)

...Timmy is originally from the Time Cruisers' sets, and later beamed himself
somehow into freestyle. He is detested mostly everywhere. I never understood
why, until I got ahold of one of them... and then another, and another... they
are impossible to get rid of... and there is absolutely no use for one of
them, let alone *multiples*.

I hope that explains a little bit!
-Shiri
They have a use if you like "T" shirts!  They can fit into space, where there
are "M" shirts and "B" shirts.  Now, if LEGO would just give us a few vowels
to work with...
I would be happy to take some Timmy's off your hands!  Or whatever you cannot
use, we could certainly clear some space for you!
Aaron :o)