 People / 1199
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 06:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jason Maxwell writes:

Since you posted this to the ny.ny group I'm assuming your from that area.
Were you upset with Kaz Sasaki getting the save to beat the Yankees in Game 1
and that's why he's on the island?  That way when he gets the save in game 5
to eliminate the Yankees you can vote him off the island?  8-)

Uh, Game 5?  Looks like the only ones facing ELIMINATION in Game 5 are those
pathetic Mariners! Looks like A-Scrod and Lou Pinheadnella are CHOKEMEISTERS!

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a native Washingtonian (and was at
Game 4 of the '95 Yankees/Mariners playoff series) so I'm rooting for the
Mariners to beat the Yankess and Sasaki to be the ultimate Survivor!

While Kaz might be the ultimate LEGO Survivor, Seattle is definitely on its
was to getting booted off the POSTSEASON island!  8-)

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com