 People / 1206
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mike Rayhawk writes:
Now hold on a second, Timmy is an essential part of the Lego universe.  Every
world needs an innumerable horde of indistinguishably hideous creatures of
evil against which the forces of good can struggle.  Tolkien had had the orcs,
Star Trek has the Borg, the United States has lawyers, and the Lego world has
Timmy.

     Youre giving Timmy way too much credit here.  I'm trying to rack my brain
for some analogy for the existense of Timmy in LEGO to another situation real
or fictional.  I CAN'T FIND ONE!!  He is just that useless and horrible.
     I've thought about making a Timmy cannon to launch them to unspeakable
doom or even towards a field of other Timmy's (a fate I wouldn't even wish on
a Timmy fig myself).

Adam