 People / 1207
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adam Myers writes:
    Youre giving Timmy way too much credit here.  I'm trying to rack my brain
for some analogy for the existense of Timmy in LEGO to another situation real
or fictional.  I CAN'T FIND ONE!!  He is just that useless and horrible.

The problem is that real and fictional situations don't really compare to the
Lego situation.  Because the Lego world is so much better than any real or
fictional world, it stands to reason that the forces of evil would necessarily
have to be that much worse.

    I've thought about making a Timmy cannon to launch them to unspeakable
doom or even towards a field of other Timmy's (a fate I wouldn't even wish on
a Timmy fig myself).

Well you know, the only humane thing to do is to mail all the Timmies to me,
so that I can put them in my special Timmy habitat.  You might also want to
mail me any Jar-Jars that are causing trouble, or in fact any type of Lego
product with which you are experiencing difficulty.  This is a service I'm
happy to provide, free of charge, in order to do my part to help the community!

- Mike Rayhawk.