 Announcements / 793
792  |  794
Subject:
LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:35:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Yes, another reason to visit my pathetic website: preliminary voting for LEGO
Survivor has begun!

Be mean-spirited under the guise of anonymity.  Vote someone off the island of
Okhmosk Isaya!  There are 12 castaways in all--not including the host, who can
also be voted off!  It's all in good minifig fun.

http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com to get to my website
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com/photo3.html to go directly to the LEGO
Survivor info page!

Vote early, and often!  (And while you're at it, why not check out the rest of
my pathetic website?!)

long live Lego,

onedaycnn (sid)