 People / 1201
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.people, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
Larry,

Guess I should have worded it better, but the idea of the preliminary voting
was to get an idea of who people *wanted* off the island.  Translated, it
means that the person(s) with the most votes will *not necessarily* get the
boot.  Ultimately, it will be up to the other *castaways* to trim down the
island's populace to the sole LEGO Survivor.  The polling is just to get an
idea of who people out there are rooting for--and maybe, just maybe, to help
determine the outcome of the game.  Maybe.  :-)

If we factor out the fact that minifigs and the rest of them are basically
plastic (reality check time here...) and can't *really* decide anything at
all, it really boils down to your whim. That's fine. After all. that's what
CLSotW is, Todd's decision for the week (after taking in the input from people
who vote... but it's not an election) is what becomes the site chosen.

Say that, please, on the site.

Personally I find that a lot LESS fun (trying to influence your whim) than
just trying to vote someone off directly, so I probably won't be voting any
more.

++Lar