 People / 1178
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:46:05 GMT

I have recently come out of my dark ages so please forgive me.  What is the
deal with Timmy?  Is he from a set, theme, maniac issue?  I've seen pictures
of MOC's running him over, etc.

Ryan

--
Reply to rjschave at home dot com
http://members.home.net/rjschave

"Visu" <eng01241@NUS.EDU.SG> wrote in message news:G27sDI.FyB@lugnet.com...
Before we all get too excited about the prospect of killing,Oops I mean
getting rid of him, we must remember that we are not the the island with
him.Lets keep him there and observe his effects on the mental well being • of
the other minifigs.

Visu

In lugnet.build, Rick Hallman writes:
Kill Timmy! I mean get rid of him!