 People / 1197
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:40:34 GMT

In lugnet.people, Bradley Dale writes:
The heads, I have no idea.

Even though I don't think I could ever do harm to any LEGO piece; if forced I
would choose Timmy's head.  I'm really trying to think of a creative way to
destroy Timmy's head short of melting it.  It's really hard to destroy ABS
minifig heads.  Any Ideas folks?

Adam