 People / 1186
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
Yes, another reason to visit my pathetic website: preliminary voting for LEGO
Survivor has begun!

Be mean-spirited under the guise of anonymity.  Vote someone off the island of
Okhmosk Isaya!  There are 12 castaways in all--not including the host, who can
also be voted off!  It's all in good minifig fun.

http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com to get to my website
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com/photo3.html to go directly to the LEGO
Survivor info page!

Vote early, and often!  (And while you're at it, why not check out the rest of
my pathetic website?!)

long live Lego,

onedaycnn (sid)

Since you posted this to the ny.ny group I'm assuming your from that area.
Were you upset with Kaz Sasaki getting the save to beat the Yankees in Game 1
and that's why he's on the island?  That way when he gets the save in game 5
to eliminate the Yankees you can vote him off the island?  8-)

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a native Washingtonian (and was at
Game 4 of the '95 Yankees/Mariners playoff series) so I'm rooting for the
Mariners to beat the Yankess and Sasaki to be the ultimate Survivor!