 People / 1187
1186  |  1188
Subject:
I got a promotion at work :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:18:28 GMT

Well the official request came today and I got a big promotion here at work and
am changing jobs. I will no longer be helping maintain the bond registers for
the Bank of Canada but I will be one of its LAN Administrators. Along with the
change in duties I have increased my Lego budget :-)

Jude Beaudin