 People / 1181
Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adam Myers writes:
... let's eliminate the non-minifig second class ABS.
Whomever is voting for Nellie has the right idea.  Mike should probably be
next.  And then the host.  Then we will have our very own minifig battle
royale.

Adam

Gee... getting rid of the old grey hair lady and the Fabulander first...
hmmm...
well ... i don't like the sound of that... eliminating the aged and mutant
hits too close to home ;-)

sheree