 People / 1201
  Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!

(...) If we factor out the fact that minifigs and the rest of them are basically plastic (reality check time here...) and can't *really* decide anything at all, it really boils down to your whim. That's fine. After all. that's what CLSotW is, Todd's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!

(...) 9 times out of 10 (or, more recently, probably 19 times out of 20), I just go with what people vote for. There were some really obvious ballot stuffing attempts a few weeks ago which caused one site to go backwards, but it's not quite correct (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)