 Announcements / 794
793  |  795
Subject:
NYCLUG, Anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 05:12:12 GMT

New York City has *at least* eight million people.
It is the center of a burgeoning megalopolis that comprises *at least*
Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore and just about all of North Jersey.

There's GOTTA be some interest in starting up a NYCLUG.  Let me know if you're
interested.  (Oh yes, we'd pronounce it NYE-Klug.  What the heck, right?)

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com