 People / 1209
1208  |  1210
Subject:
Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:20:49 GMT

Greetings to one and all.  I've been a closet fan of Lugnet for about a year,
and finally threw down some gold pieces to join the club.  I just hope there
is no hazing for a rookie.  Although it is no match for most of the web sites
I've seen thus far, I submit my crude first attempt for your approval.

hometown.aol.com/legomankeith/index.html

Being ignorant of web site construction, I used the idiot proof template
provided by AOL.  The photos are a combination of my own work and that of two
friends who have yet to pony-up the registration fee to Lugnet.  Please send
me feedback, and lay the smack down on a rookie.

Once again, I'm glad to be among the true believers.