 Parts / Custom / 93
Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:47:42 GMT

In lugnet.parts.custom, Mark Bellis wrote:
   I wish TLC would make these parts. Seeing earlier discussions I think I’m not alone!

Mark,

You’re not alone. There are a lot of people with part wishes.

Sorry, I don’t have drawings but I also have a lot of wishes for TLC.

I would like to have additional technic gears (with 10, 14, 18, 22, 28 and 32 teeth). I know I can realize nearly every gear ratio with the use of several more gears, but the price is a lot more friction! Also I would like gears with 18, 20, 22 and 24 teeth and with clutch. At the moment I cut differentials to have at least a gear with 24 teeth and clutch. But the most wanted parts (because there is no alternative solution) would be ring gears with 24, 32, 40 and 48 teeth, because that would allow not only to build simple planetary gear trains but also Simpson or Ravigneaux gear trains.

Walter