 Parts / Custom / 80
Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:19:58 GMT

In lugnet.parts.custom, Scott Lyttle wrote:
   ... I wonder if you could add this to your part list, I was just thinking about this yesterday...here’s what I had--I can only go via description here.

First, you have this part:

www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6215 (2x3 brick with curved top)

Now, could this part:

www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3675

be modified to a rounded curve instead of a 33 degree slope?

The idea, instead of using a 33 degree corner slope, have a corner more rounded--looks more like those aluminum awnings used on older homes.

-Scott Lyttle

OK, so the piece is like this:

1. The base is 3x3.

2. Is the corner a right angle, an 8mm radius curve, or a 16mm radius curve, like this piece? http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30357

3. I assume it has 2x2 studs on top, as if two 2x3s with curved top had been superimposed at right angles.

4. Is the curved edge continuously smooth round the corner or is there a diagonal edge where the two curved slopes meet?

Mark