 Parts / Custom / 83
Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:07:03 GMT

In lugnet.parts.custom, Mark Bellis wrote:
   In lugnet.parts.custom, Scott Lyttle wrote:
   ... I wonder if you could add this to your part list, I was just thinking about this yesterday...here’s what I had--I can only go via description here.

First, you have this part:

www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6215 (2x3 brick with curved top)

Now, could this part:

www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3675

be modified to a rounded curve instead of a 33 degree slope?

The idea, instead of using a 33 degree corner slope, have a corner more rounded--looks more like those aluminum awnings used on older homes.

4. Is the curved edge continuously smooth round the corner or is there a diagonal edge where the two curved slopes meet?

So, like one of these?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1090707 Diagonal edge

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1090761 Round edge

Steve