 Parts / Custom / 93
  Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces

(...) Mark, You’re not alone. There are a lot of people with part wishes. Sorry, I don't have drawings but I also have a lot of wishes for TLC. I would like to have additional technic gears (with 10, 14, 18, 22, 28 and 32 teeth). I know I can (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces

(...) In 1997 I sent TLC a sketch of some parts I wanted them to make, including 12 and 20 tooth cogs. Lo and behold the cogs appeared in the Droid Developer Kit in 1999! I had decided that 12:20 would mesh in the same holes as 16:16 and 8:24 for (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)