Re: Choose a Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:39:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
... you can slice an image--so that parts of it are compressed
as GIF and parts as JPG... You just pop that table in
instead of the IMG tag.

The bridge logo was submitted as a GIF. If someone has a copyright-free JPG of
the Mackinac bridge, I could incorporate it into the logo. I'll bet it'd
compress better than the current bridge logo.

Amy

The bridge logo may be attractive on a web page... but I like the map/words
logo because it will make a better embroidered logo when put on a shirt.

Even then I would say use a blue state outline instead of solid blue!!!

++Lar