Re: Choose a Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Amy & All,

Heh, I lived in Michigan most of my life, let's say 20 • out
of my 25.7 years, and I did not see the Mac until 1999,

I've lived here 10 years (and that frightens me) and I've
never been north of
Flint.

Get up there. Da UP is an amazing place. All of it.

... and the towns Scott names off in the northern Lower are darn nifty too.
Walloon Lake, the Leelenau peninsula, riding the Ironton Ferry across the
East Jordan arm of Lake Charlevoix. Great stuff.

Amy

Wow, that is interesting. Are you frightened that you lived
here 10 years, or that you have never been north of Flint?
Bay City, Saginaw, etc. ae not that thrilling, but Traverse
City, Petoski,

P, E, T, O.... S K E Y!!! Colors of blue and white,
P, E, T, O.... S K E Y!!! Fight, Fight, FIGHT!

(PHS high school cheer from 25 years ago, there is no way I would forget how
to spell my home city.... )

etc. are nice, there are a lot of nice parks
and lakes. Higgins Lake is beautiful, Houghton Lake is
crowded.

++Lar