Re: Choose a Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:36:20 GMT

To All,

Isn't the bridge shown on the logo the famed Mackinaw Bridge which
connects the upper and lower peninsulas?

Indeed.

J. Spencer Rezkalla "Who has lived in Michigan for five years and has
never been to the Mackinaw Bridge"

Heh, I lived in Michigan most of my life, let's say 20 out of my 25.7 years,
and I did not see the Mac until 1999, when I got my Suburban. : )

Scott S.