Re: Choose a Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:34:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Larry & All,

Wow, that is interesting. Are you frightened that you lived
here 10 years, or that you have never been north of Flint?
Bay City, Saginaw, etc. ae not that thrilling, but Traverse
City, Petoski,

P, E, T, O.... S K E Y!!! Colors of blue and white,
P, E, T, O.... S K E Y!!! Fight, Fight, FIGHT!

Yeah, yeah. Sheesh! ; )

(PHS high school cheer from 25 years ago, there is no way I would forget • how
to spell my home city.... )

Well, I am lucky I even remembered the town, there Lar! I try to watch my
spelling, but I goof, and I admit it. And the fact I was typing a zillion
words a mintue at work.

Anyway, the upper part of the LP and the UP are very nice, and it is a
definite place to visit, if not live there.

The BEST place in the UP is definately the Keewenaw peninsula, IMHO, its
just so beautiful.  It is a must for a UP tour.

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html
LEGO Index Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html