Re: Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 04:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes wrote:

The results are in. There will be no re-vote :-)

The group has chosen the map logo, with the following qualifications...

1) Folks want to see the bridge logo *someplace*. A welcome screen has been
proposed. I hate welcome screens. What do y'all think? Welcome screen for
michlug or not?

No.  No welcome screen.  Please, I'm begging.

What's it worth to you NOT to have one? How about giving me my bridge back! :-)

Seriously, I agree. They serve no purpose

++Lar