Re: Choose a Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:58:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:

The BEST place in the UP is definately the Keewenaw peninsula, IMHO, its
just so beautiful.  It is a must for a UP tour.

Although the Porkies are very pretty, and Pictured Rocks are amazing, and
you shouldn't miss Taquahmanon Falls, I have to agree, the Copper Country is
the best...

Our fraternity used to go Copper Country Cruising on nice weekends. For some
reason we often ended up at the Gay Bar, in Gay, MI, which is a nice ride
and had an amazing gun collection, although the ride to Copper Harbor is not
to be missed.

++Lar