Re: Choose a Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
I've lived here 10 years (and that frightens me) and I've
never been north of Flint.

Wow, that is interesting. Are you frightened that you lived
here 10 years, or that you have never been north of Flint?

I moved here from a small town in Ohio. Quite a change. I was so convinced I
wouldn't stay here long I never bought a house. A decade later I still don't
consider myself a Michigander. It occurred to me this morning I've had the same
phone number for nine years. Time to consider myself a resident :-)

If you haven't gotten out of Southeast Michigan, you're not *really* a
Michigander. ;)  Once you leave the One City, it's a whole different
forest.

Steve