Subject:
Train Show Meeting Summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 03:13:28 GMT

To All,

    Well, we just had a little meeting for the upcoming GATS show in July,
and I think it went really well. We meet each other at Chris Leach's house,
and there were a total of 4 there, Steve , Chris L, Amy Hughes, and myself,
Scott S. We talked about everything from China to tables to ropes to
sleeping patterns, so it was pretty fun.

We have decided to get more tables, mostly due to Steve's train yard, and a
few additions like a bridge and a mountain. We also want to get some rope
type barriers for that weekend. I think we have a good plan for getting
involved for this time, and I think we will be able to get a really good
display going.

Anyone interested in supplying anything, from train track to buildings to
whatever, feel free to e-mail Chris, myself, or Amy. We would like to have a
feel for how many will come. You don't need to bring anything, any help for
setup or takedown is appreciated, and even to visit is great.

I am looking forward to it, and I think it will be a lot of fun! Thanks for
having us, Chris!

As for me, this might be the last time I see you guys before I move down to
Michiana, so it was nice seeing Chris, Amy, and Steve again, and I hope to
see you in the future, I will come to the meetings, and to the Sci-Fi
Convention, and will still participate.

I am certainly glad for MichLUG! TTYL!

Scott S.
--