Re: Train Show Meeting Summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:35:05 GMT

Scott Sanburn wrote:

Any help is appreciated! : )

Well, I have one too, but I don't think it will fit in too
well. Besides, the airport could cover being a spaceport
anyway.

Unfortunately I don't think I will have anything to contribute for the
show.

My next project is a minifig scale stealth fighter... so unless anyone
wants to stage a reenactment of the stealth fighter / train attack scene
in "Under Siege 2".....     ;-)

The scale may be too large to fit in properly with the airport also.

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla