Re: Train Show Meeting Summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:41:37 GMT

Since I dont fancy myself in the 'Train' Department, I am more town and
space, I have some thing I might build for the GATS show but won't be train:
1) a municipal blng. (fire station, police statio, city-hall, etc...)
2) office buildings
3) a wherehouse sitting by the tracks. (I have been expermenting with the
15" x 15" baseplates for a roof.)

4) (sorry, had to throw it in) a spaceport.

Now the office building I can do fairly quickly, but the wherehouse might
take some time. I might put some automation in it as well. If you have
somethign you need, LMK, so i can start to design it.

Rick