Re: Train Show Meeting Summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:53:58 GMT

How about a pet food factory?  Anybody have a lot of unused horses?  :^D

Have a rectangular building with no windows.  Have the horses funnel up a
ramp on one side.  Have a big door along the side of the building for empty
trucks to enter (make the fact that they are empty noticable).  At the end
of the building opposite to the horse entrance ramp, have another big door
for trucks leaving chalk full of canned goods (1x1 cylinders).  Trucks only
enter empty, only leave full, large numbers of horses enter, no horse is
ever seen leaving the building.

Then put some happy mural along one side, like: "Smile!", and have a simple
sign over the truck doors: "Billy Bob's Pet Foods"

It would be very simple to incorporate into a town layout, and would be easy
since you NEVER show the interior.

~Trev

Scott Sanburn wrote:

Any help is appreciated! : )