    Re: Train Show Meeting Summary —J. Spencer Rezkalla
    (...) Unfortunately I don't think I will have anything to contribute for the show. My next project is a minifig scale stealth fighter... so unless anyone wants to stage a reenactment of the stealth fighter / train attack scene in "Under Siege (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Train Show Meeting Summary —Trevor Pruden
    How about a pet food factory? Anybody have a lot of unused horses? :^D Have a rectangular building with no windows. Have the horses funnel up a ramp on one side. Have a big door along the side of the building for empty trucks to enter (make the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)