 Organizations / United States / 196
Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:34:36 GMT

lugnet.com will be down for approximately three to five hours in the middle
of the day on Monday, December 6, 1999, as its ISP (pair Networks, Inc.) is
moving to new headquarters and the server needs to be physically relocated.

More details:

  http://www.pair.com/Move/

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.general]

This move will affect the NELUG web site www.nelug.org as well as it also uses
pair Networks as its ISP.  This also means that the Mailing list will not work
nor will you be able to send E-mail to any @nelug.org addresses.

Fortunately I will be flying and attending a Christmas party that day so LUGNET
withdrawal should not be a problem for me :-) .

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Message is in Reply To:
  Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

lugnet.com will be down for approximately three to five hours in the middle of the day on Monday, December 6, 1999, as its ISP (pair Networks, Inc.) is moving to new headquarters and the server needs to be physically relocated. More details: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)