 Organizations / United States / 195
194  |  196
Subject:
WAMALUG December Meeting Official Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:27:33 GMT

Hello Everyone!  This is the Official WAMALUG Announcement for the December
Meeting.  It will be Located in Rosslyn VA, and take place on Saturday,
December 4, at 10:00 am.  The meeting will last until we get too tired to
continue, or when our families call the police to report us missing.  ;)
Besides building all day, we plan to do the following:
~ Setup a large Train Loop, roughly following the perimeter of the room;
~ Set/MOC display, where we show off unique/rare/cool models;
~ An Emergency Vehicle Display;
~ Part Trading;
~ Discussions on the Lego bricks, sets, company policies, and whatever else
comes to mind;
~ Anything else we spontaneously decide to do.  :)

If you are interested in coming or would like more information, e-mail Me
(Dragonelf1@aol.com), Stephen (wubwub@wildlink.com), Chris (ctracey@usgs.gov),
or Denise (djadud@foleylaw.com).

We Hope to see you there!

Jeff