 Administrative / General / 3361
Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:12:15 GMT

lugnet.com will be down for approximately three to five hours in the middle
of the day on Monday, December 6, 1999, as its ISP (pair Networks, Inc.) is
moving to new headquarters and the server needs to be physically relocated.

More details:

  http://www.pair.com/Move/

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.general]

Noooooo!  How will I survive without my daily dose of Lugnet??  Now I may
actually have to do some... *gasp!* work at the office!  Oh, Woe is me...

;)

Jeff

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) Who works on a Monday? That's why I'm a grad student. ;) The more...piquing (titillating?) part of Todd's notice is that he mentions the physicality of LUGNET's server. I wonder, if one went to visit, if we could "touch" LUGNET...boy, there's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Message is in Reply To:
  Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

lugnet.com will be down for approximately three to five hours in the middle of the day on Monday, December 6, 1999, as its ISP (pair Networks, Inc.) is moving to new headquarters and the server needs to be physically relocated. More details: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)