 Administrative / General / 3390
Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:36:32 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Total offline time was 6 hours, 14 minutes.

Like I said before, I want my money back!

Lessee.. take the total time I hope this site is up and in existance,
divide by the outage, and multiply by my donation to get the amount I
want back..

(100 years)/6 hours * (hmm... havne't decided on the final donation yet)
== Some really small number.

Who's got a 1 lira note Todd can use to refund me?

  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) Actually I'm sure I won't be the first to point out that 100 years/6 hours = a very BIG number. Not allowing for leap years I make it 146 000. Perhaps you mean the other way round? <g> Simon (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)
  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) <smile> It's not midnight yet, so I still have my sense of humor for the day, and on top of that, I know that Larry's joking because he told me yesterday. :-) But just for anyone following along casually, a LUGNET membership buys membership in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) Back online... Total offline time was 6 hours, 14 minutes. --Todd (24 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)