 Off-Topic / Fun / 3674
Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 00:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Simon Robinson writes:

(100 years)/6 hours * (hmm... havne't decided on the final donation yet)
== Some really small number.

Actually I'm sure I won't be the first to point out that
100 years/6 hours = a very BIG number. Not allowing for leap years
I make it 146 000.  Perhaps you mean the other way round? <g>

And that's before multiplying it by his membership fee (minumum $10)..
$1,460,000

I submit that Larry didn't manage to finance his Lego collection by making
simple misteaks!

Richard

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) Actually I'm sure I won't be the first to point out that 100 years/6 hours = a very BIG number. Not allowing for leap years I make it 146 000. Perhaps you mean the other way round? <g> Simon (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)