 Administrative / General / 3393
Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 00:00:49 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote:

Actually I'm sure I won't be the first to point out that
100 years/6 hours = a very BIG number. Not allowing for leap years
I make it 146 000.  Perhaps you mean the other way round? <g>

You actually were the first... so yes, and no. Because while it appears
that might have been what I wrote, clearly, it can't actually be,
because that would be a misteak. And I don't make those. Ask anyone.

So it was that pesky old reality distortion field thing again.

  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) Actually I'm sure I won't be the first to point out that 100 years/6 hours = a very BIG number. Not allowing for leap years I make it 146 000. Perhaps you mean the other way round? <g> Simon (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)